Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day...wait, what day is it?

Well,  it has been a long week & 1/2 with no internet!! No blogging,  no My Fitness Pal, No recipe searching or quote pinning on Pinterest.  No way to stay focus and motivated. But....I have learned something,  and that is....


.need it

and I definitely feel that is true.  I was worried all week about what results I would have when I was fully back online and about to do a weigh in.  I haven't been tracking, logging, focusing like I should. And, truthfully....with out any valid reason.  You don't need an internet to do this, absolutely not....but, for some reason I felt like I wasn't as strong without all of my tools. Come to find out,  my will power to avoid chips, fries, bread, pizza etc. is getting STRONGER. I don't think about it a lot,  I don't worry about it,  I don't miss that. Don't get me wrong, I do have some here and there...but not like I was. And what do you know....down .8 lbs. 2 pounds a way from my first mini goal.  WITHOUT MY ONLINE TOOLS.  All on my own.  It felt pretty gosh darn good.  And now that I have access to all of my online resources, I feel stronger than ever.  I can't wait to get back at it all....and stay dedicated to this process, this change and all of the things that help me get through it =)  Stick to it all....your will power will get stronger, and it will feel GOOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment